Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wifey Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken over Rice

If you're looking for a quick, easy, delicious meal, you found it!
 It's a perfect blend of spicy, cheesy, chicken goodness. 
But hey, don't take my word for it, try for yourself.

Cheesy Chicken over Rice

2 to 3 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
1 tomato - chopped
1 can mushrooms (optional)
1 can chopped green chilies
Rice 
(Ty prefers brown…but white rice is wonderful too)


 Cook chicken in frying pan and cut in bite size pieces. Season to taste.
(I use Lawry's Seasoning Salt and Seasoning Pepper, [my go-to's] and then garlic salt and onion powder) 
Add other ingredients except for the cheese and stir.

Heat until warm, then top with cheese and let melt.  

Serve over rice.
[ and if you're an awesome wife like me, toss some fruit on the plate too. But not too much..you don't want to look like a fatty. ;) haha just kidding…I really need to work on my side-dish skills…or learn to like salad. either/or. ]






No comments:

Post a Comment