Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BLOBBIN'

First, I want to start out by saying that I have been absolutely overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of love and support I have felt over the past few days. The willingness of so many people to pray for and donate funds to Nate has been incredible. 
Watching my little sister take a nice chunk of her hard-earned money and put it into Nate's fund had me teary-eyed all night long. When I thanked her, her only response was "I wanna help Nate out and support you guys! :)" and when I found out my dad also donated a generous amount, all he responded was "Nate is family." Could I be any luckier to call them mine??
Not to mention, the MASSIVE number of people, some who don't even know Nate, that jumped at the opportunity to donate whatever they could. 

WOW!
 I have been blessed with such an amazing family, and friends. 
And Nate, you're lucky you're so lovable. ;) 

So thank you. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You all are amazing and Tyler and I love each and every one of you!!


Now that I'm done being cheesy...I had to share what a genius my brother is.
Last Saturday, he found THIS awesome tutorial for a "Water Blob" and decided it must be made for the nieces!

 Turns out the adults actually had more fun on it than the little girls....Brookie was so frightened by it she started to scream when Chris tried to put her on it, and continued to whimper anytime he got anywhere near her. hahaha!

 We finally convinced Kiley to join us, but she would only sit on it if she had her towel. 
silly girl!

Brooke preferred sitting by Grandma & Grandpa on solid ground. 


If you have little ones at home, I would definitely suggest giving the Blob a whirl. 
Lots of fun shall be had!!  
**Helpful tip--the boys ended up using the backwash hose from the pool to fill it up faster. So if you have a pool, put it to good use. You can save a bunch of time, AND clean your pool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment