Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Getting to know YUMA

So I've been here a little over 2 months, and I'm ashamed to say I really haven't done much exploring. I've stayed in my little 4 mile radius...too nervous to venture outside of it. 

But yesterday, things changed. I went on an Adventure!
(It was to get some donuts, but still, it was outside of my radius.) 
 And boy-oh-boy was it worth it. 
Donut Corral, as  you may have guessed, is a little ma-n-pa shop in the Foothills. 
They serve everything from donuts to pies to breakfast burritos. {Quite the mix} haha! 
The staff is friendly and knew mostly every customer in there by name. 
This is why I love small towns :)
 (yes, there were 6 in that box...but I ate one before I took a picture)

Donut Corral out-did themselves. They sure do serve a mean donut. 
I can't wait to expand my horizons and try out some more of these Yuma-only restaurants.
And yes, I'll keep y'all posted because I know you're dying to know all the details for your next trip to good ol' Yuma, AZ!! ;)

And now as I finish typing this i'm trying not to drip maple frosting on my keyboard. Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment