Friday, May 23, 2014

Graduation

Yesterday my favorite little sister graduated!!
 I drove up to see her walk and celebrate with the family.
Mom had the house decorated so cute, with pictures of Holly hanging from the ceiling along with streamers and other little signs!





Kiley Rae helped me make the painted signs.
(I made her take off her cute outfit so she wouldn't get paint on it...
she wasn't too happy with me for making her paint in her undies. haha!) 

Aunt Holly with Brookie & Kiley
[[Brooke and Kiley modeling their Little Ms Lex Beads]]

Georgia, Holly, McKenzie, and Paige

 Class of 2014!!
Cheering on our favorite graduate!
Way to go Holly!!
Grandma & Grandpa Richards
Hall Family
Mom & Dad     ||     Sisters!


We are so proud of you Holly, and are excited to see the amazing things you will do in the future.
You are an amazing young woman and I'm so blessed to get to have you as my little sister and best friend! Love you lots....and GO HAWKS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment