Sunday, March 6, 2016

Utah Trip 2.10.15

My favorite little sister graduated from Aveda Hair School in February! (woohoo! go Holly!!) When my parents told me they were going up to Utah and I could tag along, I jumped at the opportunity! Tyler was so sweet to encourage me to take a few days off and go see my family, I sure do really like that guy. ;)  

We had such a great time, it was so fun to see my Utah family members. We just don't get up there often enough! I took loads of photos on my real camera, but haven't gone through them yet, so please enjoy this dump of iPhone photos! 

 Teaching Dad about SnapChat while driving (super safe, I know) - Arrived at Pop Pops! 

 Visiting the BYU Art Museum




 They had a Norman Rockwell exhibit going on that mom wanted to go see, and I'm so glad we did! All I knew of his work was what's always in the doctors offices...you know the one with the boy looking at a painting with his pants down and the doctor about to poke him with a shot?! haha I love that one. :) Anywhoo, he was an amazing artist and it was neat to learn more about him, and how & why he painted. His work is truly American, and I loved his patriotism!!  
 I also really loved this string rainbow hanging up in the lobby...so freaking cool. 
 Holly's legit worst fear...the "Fear Of Missing Out". Anyone who knows Holly knows that she is always waiting for the best offer, the most fun thing to do. She wants to be everywhere, having fun 100% of the time. I should have bought her this shirt. 
 When we went to walk around the Riverwoods, there had been an ice sculpture contest the night before...and Darth was just hanging out in the middle of the courtyard! 
 Gotta make an Ice Cream stop at the creamery!

"Wanna build a snoooowmaaaan??" -Anna from Frozen

Photo cred: Matt Heninger
While we were there I got some family photos of the Prothero's.

  I also convinced Sean to let me take some pictures of him and Lindsey for their mom. He wouldn't even cut his mullet for the occasion...but don't worry, we took care of it the day after. RIP Mullet.

The day I had to leave we stopped at the Provo City Center Temple. It is gorgeous!! I took photos on my real camera, but since I haven't had time to go through all those yet...here's a photo that my dad posted. Cute little Mama sandwich!


Once I go through my real photos I will probably post those too...but until then I hope you have enjoyed my iPhone photo magic! :) 

Thanks for letting me tag along on the Utah trip mom and dad, and another shout out to Holly for sticking through school and getting your license! You go girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment