Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CAMP out 2015 12.26.15 - 12.31.15

The day after Christmas Tyler and I got the best christmas present...visitors from up north! :)
Terry, Stacey and Garrett flew down from Idaho and Matt from San Fransisco to come spend a few days in the lovely AZ desert. We filled our days with fun activities... visiting the Mesa LDS Temple christmas lights, scooter rides and shooting guns, Hiking Silly mountain, Top Golf and lots of games...we had a blast! It is always such a pleasure having family come visit, we sure do miss seeing everyone!


Mesa Temple Lights
 Bros 
(we wish Cody and his family could have been here!)




Hiking Silly Mountain
 Superstition Mountains

Garrett didn't believe me about "Jumping Cholla" cacti...they really do jump out and get ya!


 Scootie McScoot Scoot
Stacey, Matt & Garrett taking the scoot-scoot for a spin!

GAME TIME!

I love playing games, and having everyone sit around the table and play was so fun!!



 Target shooting at Queen Valley












 Anyone who says AZ is ugly...I have a bone to pick with you!
 Tyler offered a $10 QT gift card to whomever could hit the most clay pigeons. 
It was a close race, but my Dad came out victor by 1 pigeon! 


We never got a photo of all of us together...I am so mad at myself! I'm all about the group shot, what was I thinking?!

 Breakfast at Joe's & Top Golf

I had never been to Top Golf...and I have never been golfing (besides mini putt putt), so this was quite the adventure for me. I am TERRIBLE...I really don't understand how anyone can hit a ball! But the boys did great, and even though we never really understood how it all worked, it was fun spending the morning together!





 Thanks for the visit Camps, can't wait until our next Camp family AZ Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment