Monday, June 16, 2014

Gilbert Week

After our fun weekend trip to Idaho, I got to spend the week in Gilbert. 
Every day was spent out in the pool soaking up some rays! 
my favorite. :)

 We had Trey, Lexi & Berkely join us!


 Brookers loves to swim!
 She just floated all around the pool with a smile on her face!
 Aunt Holl loves to float around the pool too. :)



Wednesday I got to meet up with one of my EAC roommates, Jamee! 
It was so nice to catch up, and that cute Rylee girl is such a happy baby...
Not to mention so darn squishy! :) 

 Holly hadn't met Rylee yet, so she tagged along! 


And of course, we made a few treats during the week...
like these AMAZING chocolate chip M&M cookies! 

Yum!! 

Thanks fam for letting me hang out for the week, and for swimming with me every day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment