Sunday, March 22, 2015

For time and for all eternity

February 28th marked a very special day for the Camps. 
Surrounded by family and friends in the Provo, UT temple, Tyler and I were sealed for time and all eternity! We chose the Provo temple, as it was a center point for both of our families to meet. To make it even more special, Grandpa Richards got to perform the sealing. The day really could not have been any more perfect. Besides being a little chillier than AZ, the weather was beautiful and the snow held off until later that afternoon. Ashley Fox captured the day for us, and she is AWESOME! Just take a look below :) 




 










After our sealing, we met up at Pop Pop and Jodi's for a luncheon. Mom and Heidi prepared a delicious pulled pork lunch, after which we played a rousing round of the "newlywed game". It was pretty fun, and nice for our families to get to know the two of us!

It was such a lovely morning, and we are very thankful to those who made the trip to Provo to share in our special day. I am so grateful for temples and the priesthood, and for the opportunity that we have to be sealed for time and all eternity. I don't know what I'd do without my family, and knowing that I get to be with them forever brings so much comfort. God is good and the gospel is amazing!!









It's such a blessing knowing that Tyler and I are finally each other's for not only this life, but for forever. As silly as it may sound, our marriage already feels so different. 
I love you Tyler, and am excited for forever!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment