Monday, February 29, 2016

New Whip 11.2015

After countless visits to the dealership and waaaaaaaay too much money coming out of my wallet for tune-ups and repairs, we decided it was time to trade in my VW Tiguan for a more reliable vehicle. (a.k.a NOT a German car)

So of course we headed down to Toyota (you can never go wrong with Japanese engineering) and found ourselves this little beaut!

2014 Toyota Corolla Sport

He is still nameless...but i'm hoping a name will come to me eventually.
 I LOVE this car, it handles so well and is fantastic on gas mileage. It's a lot lower to the ground than Tig was, which was a little rough to get used to, but I love it now. It is so fun to zip around town in this bad boy, he is an excellent addition to our family. ;)



Thanks for all the memories Tig, you will be missed but only a little. 
RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment